Geisha Club - round THREE
Round Three - here it is. Two Geisha's from Riverdale, yes, two. These coffees are rad and we are very honoured to be one of the only two roasters in the world having these coffees. The third is a Anaerobic Natural from Santaurio Costa Rica, which are known for producing stellar coffees! The Riverdale coffees are pretty small lots, so we expect a large amount of these coffees will go through Geisha club and there will be a very limited amount of these outside the club, if any.
We are throwing in some killer new exclusive Geisha Club Slap Stickers, so keep an eye out for those!
This run does not feature a t shirt, not all rounds will have clothing and the price will be reflective of this. Three coffees again, see below for the specific coffees and dates.
Rules of Geisha club
#1 – You do not talk about Geisha club
#2 – You do not talk about Geisha club
#3 – If someone asks “Is this coffee strong?” Your subscription is over.
#4 – Only three coffees per exhibition.
#5 – Only one coffee per fight.
#6 – No milk. No sugar
#7 – Extractions will be as high as they have to
#8 – If this is your first time drinking Geisha, you have to say it’s good.
Geisha club is Josie's exotic subscription, it features three exotic coffees (primarily geisha varietal, but sometimes other exotic varietals such as sidra, sudan rume and others). Moving forward this subscription will feature all of our new exotic lots and this guarantees access to these coffees first, Geisha club members get first priority to these sick coffees (they all start on Geisha club and if they sell out, no one else gets them). The subscription is outlined below:
- pre purchase the three listed coffees
- these coffees are roasted and despatched on the dates outlined below
- this run does not feature a t shirt, not all rounds will have clothing and the price will be reflective of this.
- select your t shirt size with your order (if applicable)
- 250g bags only and nationwide freight is included in the price
- whole beans only
- Once the subscription starts, you cannot enter until the next round starts (we will aim to run approximately 3-4 a year – depending on availability of green coffees to fit the subscription).
ROUND ONE COFFEES AND ROAST DATES:
Coffee #1 - 12 October 2021 - India Riverdale Estate - Geisha - washed
Coffee #2 - 2 November 2021 - Costa Rica - Santaurio Project - Geisha - Anaerobic natural
Coffee #3 - 23 November 2021 - India Riverdale Estate - Geisha - Carbonic Maceration Natural