Geisha Club - round SIX
Round 6 is here and ready to party. Lots more cool coffees, including Koji Geisha (mind melter) and Diego Bermudez H08 along with a sneaky new washed Colombian Geisha. This one is not going to dissapoint guys, get on it!
This run does not feature a t shirt, not all rounds will have clothing and the price will be reflective of this. Three coffees again, see below for the specific coffees and dates.
Rules of Geisha club
#1 – You do not talk about Geisha club
#2 – You do not talk about Geisha club
#3 – If someone asks “Is this coffee strong?” Your subscription is over.
#4 – Only three coffees per exhibition.
#5 – Only one coffee per fight.
#6 – No milk. No sugar
#7 – Extractions will be as high as they have to
#8 – If this is your first time drinking Geisha, you have to say it’s good.
Geisha club is Josie's exotic subscription, it features three exotic coffees (primarily geisha varietal, but sometimes other exotic varietals such as sidra, sudan rume and others). Moving forward this subscription will feature all of our new exotic lots and this guarantees access to these coffees first, Geisha club members get first priority to these sick coffees (they all start on Geisha club and if they sell out, no one else gets them). The subscription is outlined below:
- pre purchase the three listed coffees
- these coffees are roasted and despatched on the dates outlined below
- this run does not feature a t shirt, not all rounds will have clothing and the price will be reflective of this.
- select your t shirt size with your order (if applicable)
- 250g bags only and nationwide freight is included in the price
- whole beans only
- Once the subscription starts, you cannot enter until the next round starts (we will aim to run approximately 3-4 a year – depending on availability of green coffees to fit the subscription).
ROUND FIVE COFFEES AND ROAST DATES:
Coffee #1 - Colombia - Wilmar Guarnizo - Geisha washed 18/5/2022
Coffee #2 - Colombia - El Vergel Estate - Geisha Koji Process - 8/6/2022
Coffee #3 - Colombia - Finca El Paraiso (Diego Bermudez) - H08 Innovative process - 29/6/22